Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
[Pinned] Roles!
Announcements

[Pinned] Roles!

Hey all!We have discussed about alot of stuff in the LB, and we now want to share a major idea.Bullz introduced the new departments a few weeks ago, but I don't think they'll hold up properly.Therefore I came with an idea, which originally came fr...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*5438926Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
[Pinned] NEW FORUM!!
Announcements

[Pinned] NEW FORUM!!

Hey all!So it's finally time for us to move website. Shivtr has been a nice hoster for us for over a year, and we're thankful for it.Though the website has always looked boring, and haven't really had our fully personal touch.Therefore I'd like ev...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*3216513Small Kammiz 3y
1 2 3
Announcements

[Pinned] MsT*| Money Server!!

Hey all!<something> is needed.[something] is optional.So you might have noticed, that we got a money server running atm.If you don't want to read all this and just want the IP, then /connect 149.202.141.242:27964The server is currently under...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*5541525Small Splashing! 3y
[Pinned] Just do it!
Announcements

[Pinned] Just do it!

Hey guys, As you all know it's almost the end of the month and there are some big changes are coming up. One of them which will be mentioned in the news is our new forums. http://forum.mstclan.xyz/ So everyone please register there as these will h...
Small Splashing! 3y
Splashing!2514328Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
[Pinned] Bad News =\
Announcements

[Pinned] Bad News =\

I regret to tell you this... but the VPS will be closing in a couple of days due to the fact that Scream won't be paying anymore. The VPS will most likely come back when HD comes out which will be a whiles time.On behalf of the MsT Leaders we unde...
Small Splashing! 3y
Splashing!173955Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Announcements

[Pinned] Unreal Engine 4 Is Free + HD Mapping!

Hello guys!The unthinkable happened yesterday.Unreal Engine 4, which is the game engine that UrT HD will run on, is now free for EVERYONE!!!!This is a big thing, not only for FS (the creators of UrT), but also for those, who wants to do maps for U...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*71691Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
[Pinned] MsT*| TS Server!
Announcements

[Pinned] MsT*| TS Server!

After several suggestions, it's finally time to release the server.MsT*| TS Server is now open, and now you can play the original Urban Terror.The server is still new and it's subject to change.The current mapcycle:ut4_casaut4_kingdom_rc6ut4_turnp...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*81877Small Phantasyy 3y
Announcements

[Pinned] Zombie Server Survey

Hey all!For a long time we wanted to change the Zombie server to make it better. Though it's hard to know the issues ourselves, so we ask for your opinion.https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/f826189The survey doesn't take to long to fill out and you'...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*61396Small RobzFawx 4y
Announcements

Redbullzz in da house

Hey all ! How are u? I'm redbullz, maybe many of you dont know who I am or because I left at 1 year or because u don't remember me! I received a new computer in Christmas and I downloaded UrT , but there is only 4.3. I think I can't download 4.2 n...
Small redbullzz 2y
redbullzz41978Small MsTwD*|Teddy 2y
Announcements

Probably the last sign of my existence

❤️❤️❤️❤️Hey guys,So I put my time in this post even though I have literally no time, I have an exam in 2 days and I should be preparing right now. As the title says, this is probably my last post on this website.I just wanted to say bye to you guy...
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 2y
:{Per}: RexXxie81912Small Google 2y
1 2 3
Announcements

LAST MAN STANDING v2 - Tournament (UPDATED)

IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!This be the one him called e-dog and I'm here to announce that we are going to have a tournament since we haven't done that in a very long time. As you all know, we were supposed to play Tour...
Small MsTwD*|e-dog 2y
MsTwD*|e-dog5028758Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 2y
Announcements

LAST MAN STANDING - Tournament

hey folks!we have something to pronounce :D the last one is long time ago, im talking about another Tournament! In order to keep it simple, Ted and me decided to organise a LAST MAN STANDING massacre-event :)this will be almost independent of the ...
Small MsTwD*|HugsForFree 2y
MsTwD*|HugsForFree203652Small MsTwD*|e-dog 2y
Announcements

Comback of a urt Lengend if you want me to

Hello to everyone,i think a lot of the new members got no clue who i am.about 7 years ago i created this clan out of a broken old MsT.Now i would like to rejoin and bring this clan back to business again like it was one time.(i dont want to say yo...
Member avatar small ValvE 3y
ValvE132227Small MsTwD*|CrazY3 3y
Announcements

"November news"

Hiya guys! I just want to bring the clan up to date with the latest news and though I named it "November News", its really more of an announcementFirst off lets start with the servers being back online as I am sure most of you now know. A big than...
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc203496Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
hey
Announcements

hey

sup guys still remember me im not playing urt atm now im more on cs go ahah LEM and MG1 ez
Small SnoW 3y
SnoW111943Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
Announcements

Im Back guys!!!!!!

Hello everyone.I finally returns to MST.I will try to improve as a person in a social man MST and pleasant company.Tell me what u think about my return :DTy for everyone!
Member avatar small MyDoM 3y
MyDoM194055Small ChupaChups 3y
Sup
Announcements

Sup

*:|sorry guys for the post but ive got some personal problems with cops in portugal so that was what i can say but i thought that i cant play urt annymore!
Small SnoW 3y
SnoW51157Small Kammiz 3y
Announcements

Remix - Inactivity

Hey guys!First of all i wanted to apologize, for me being inactive for the past Month.There are a few Reasons which i will explain to you down below.But right now i just want to talk to you Guys how it is going on for the Future.Okay, so as i migh...
Small Remix` 3y
Remix`112638Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Announcements

Leaving ....

Heyooooooooooo, as u can see I'm leaving, yes its true. I know that I'm kinda inactive but this game is start to beeing boring .I enjoyed to be here , was the best clan ever and it will be I believe ;)Ho yes I forgot to tell I'm leaving the LB not...
Small MsTwD*|CrazY3 3y
MsTwD*|CrazY3142610Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Announcements

hey guys

hey guys i will leave urt im in germany working bye hf with that game
Small SnoW 3y
SnoW163040Small MsTwD*|HugsForFree 3y