Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
News

[Pinned] News of September

Greetings everyone. Its been about two months, and though not much has happened I think its time I did the news. It will be short, but will also cover everything.I'd also like to start of with a bit of bad news, so this way we have something to lo...
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 2y
MsTwD*|Gallacc0820Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 2y
News

[Pinned] News of August!

Another month has gone by, and you all know what we do at the end of each month. It’s time for the news people!! Let’s get crackin’Promotions & DemotionsSnow —> Member —> 20 Hope he uses his new powers well and continues to be active on ...
Small Splashing! 3y
Splashing!204242Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
[Pinned] News of July!
News

[Pinned] News of July!

Hey all!It's time for July news, and this month is bringing alot of new stuff.New Members!This month a few members joined:MsT*|kamm:*, welcome to the clan. I hope you'll enjoy your stay!MsT*|Snow, welcome back. I hope you stay this time.Welcome to...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
MsTwD*|Quick'*2917001Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
[Pinned] News of April!
News

[Pinned] News of April!

Hello everybody! So in the past month alot has happened. Before making the post I want to say, that I'm on my phone, so ignore spelling mistakes. But now, lets come to the post.We've had alot of people leaving and also joining. I also have to anno...
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
:{Per}: RexXxie2922136Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
[Pinned] News Of January!
News

[Pinned] News Of January!

Hey all.It’s New Year and then it’s ofc time to some news!This month it’s a bit different. All the more important stuff are discussed in other topics, while I keep the headers in this topic, for a summary.New Members!Nope. Go on reading, there's n...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*91902Small MsTwD*|P3dr0 4y
1 2 3
News

[Pinned] News Of November!

Hello all. It's time for some news.New Members!In October we got a few new members:MsT*|Besy joined.MsT*|BB`Q joined.MsT*|K1ller joined.MsT*|Spexi rejoined.MsT*|Destroy joined.All these were carefully picked by the Leaderboard.New Lvls!MsT*|Besy g...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*5130154Small K1LL3R` 4y
[Pinned] News Of October!
News

[Pinned] News Of October!

Hello all.It's a new month and that means it's time for some news.New Lvls!This month has been hard. Alot of our members have worked really hard and it's good to see that.MsT*|Redbulz is now full member and he got lvl 20.MsT*|Magescob is now full ...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*153112Small MsTwD*|CrazY3 4y
News

[Pinned] News Of September!

Well it's time for the monthly news!! And this ALOT, so take your glasses on and enjoy your time reading it all.New Members!This month has been intense. Some(lie) new members joined our, now, big family.MsT*|BritishMsT*|MattMsT*|SkillzZMsT*|whatis...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*143265Small Undead 4y
News

I'm Back ! :)

Dear members, players,First i will introduce myself for new members and persons on this forums : My name is Chicken, i'm 20 years old, i leave in France ( Marseille ),"That is why my english is so bad xdddd !! i play urt since 5 years, i'm an OLD ...
Small MsTwD*|Chicken`` 3y
MsTwD*|Chicken``2716318Small SnoW 3y
News

I want to shoot your asses again :P

Hey all,im sad what happened to me with MsT and URT in general. Im sorry for my absence to all this here. Often i tried others to get more active and now im the problem :/.Anyway, my time was rare but i didnt tell what was going on. Thats bad. Any...
Small MsTwD*|HugsForFree 3y
MsTwD*|HugsForFree142389Small MsTwD*|HugsForFree 3y
News

Im back.

Welcome back to me :B
Small ChupaChups 3y
ChupaChups101817Small ChupaChups 3y
News

Yo alllLLLLL

Hey guys!! What's up ?? How are u?? This is so dead ! This doesnt seem the same clan that I knew. I'm happy for see that BBQ, Gallacc, Hugs, phantasyy, dog and agango keep in this clan and it's because of those guys this clan is not dead yet! I he...
Small redbullzz 3y
redbullzz81581Small Phantasyy 3y
News

Admin Abuse.

I joined the server sr8 mst and i said shut up to one people and blazefantasyy warned and muted me? he warned 2 times again cause i said all say insults all days and no one warn them so i got kicked. For a shut up i got kicked and he warned me 3 t...
Small ChupaChups 3y
ChupaChups162963Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
News

Warn for no reason

per Google warning all in MsT Sr8 he warned me for no reason 3 times got banned i dont know why and he warned Kammiz for camp but he rush he warn peoples for insults but we dont insults so if you can talk with him please.
Small ChupaChups 3y
ChupaChups2716782Small ChupaChups 3y
News

BB'Q is back for summer !

Hey, I'm back, I will be active on SR8 server as I did before. I stop play urt for almost 5-6 months I think for my studies. For new members : I was MsT members and I was trying to help asap... If any questions about me, ask
Small MsTwD*|BB`Q 3y
MsTwD*|BB`Q2643Small redbullzz 3y
News

I dont know if its a faker or not

So while I was playing on the -aCen.Zombie Mode-I found this person named MsT*|Shannon and his auth was IdnakzHeres the Image:http://imgur.com/TEnxBoK
Small Asd` 3y
Asd`51192Small redbullzz 3y
News

Leaving

So i need to spending every time of my life on a game if not u kick me by yhe clan o.O .... 18 post i no nerd on pc evry time of my day i had a job and a social life -.- i do what i can do... This Clan WAS a very nice clan last year but now Omg o....
Member avatar small NoZone 3y
NoZone3119584Small SnoW 3y
News

Leaving

Hey guys,What i am about to say really hurts me but i need to do it.So guys you know i am at the moment the oldest member and guys after 5 years of my loyalty i have decided that it's time fo to me to leave.It real hurts me i won't be part of this...
Small Google 3y
Google163709Small UnKn0wn'sV 3y
News

What level is member at Urt?

I was a trial member but now im a member beacuse my old account didnt work and google put me as a member.I think i should be still trial member because i'm only lvl 10 and i think member is lvl 20 and i think i dont deserve to get to level 20 sinc...
Small Asd` 3y
Asd`61438Small Asd` 3y
News

NO MORE DISTURB

hi guys i know many of you hate me , i just was talking to amefuri and he make me realise something that any clan was going to accept me because i only have 12 years old so i am no going to play more urt only in sometimes when i dont have anything...
Small salazar 3y
salazar51332Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y