Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 6
[Pinned] Management
General

[Pinned] Management

Management is a place where you as a member can take part of the development of MsT. It's where we listen to you the most and where you can offer stuff to MsT. You'll use your spare time alot more on your projects in the teams. You'll also offer y...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*10268951Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
General

[Pinned] Mission Impossible

Mission Impossible is our new modded server.Mission Impossible is a mod created by KzH clan in 4.1. Since they don't have a mod for 4.2, I want to move it to 4.2.Mission Impossible is where you fight on blue and against a full team of bots. You mi...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*2117850Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
General

[Pinned] Suggestions for mapcycle

Hey all.It's time for us to move closer to get our servers popular again. One of the things required for that is a new mapcycle.I talk both about Zombie and Sr8.With zombie I talk about all available maps, that our plugin (Nrotator) then can pick ...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*71762Small TheBoss 4y
[Pinned] Clean MostWanTed
General

[Pinned] Clean MostWanTed

Hello msters,I made this theard to ask something to all MsT members,Special to the LB members, My question is:Do youthink we need to kick the incative members?And would you think mst should have a period of being incatve like 1 month max?-Google V...
Small Google 4y
Google152811Small Phantasyy 4y
General

Pedro

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69PP66at2N-MtQyHFxtoGgPedro wtf is this?
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 1y
:{Per}: RexXxie61009Member avatar small MsT*|Unlimited 6d
General

Read this!

God it's sad to see literally everyone go inactive!I just spent like two hours reading through every single immature post I've made on this site and I have to admit I had to chuckle every here and then, but the biggest emotion was probably nostalg...
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 1y
:{Per}: RexXxie112223Small :{Per}: RexXxie 1y
General

Hey!

Hello everyone!My name is ernestu, aka CAMPEAODAEUROPA, which doesn't mean that i like to camp, just that Portugal is the European football champion, and i was at the stadium ahahI've been playing for a while in your sr8 server, mostly alone lol, ...
Member avatar small ernestu 2y
ernestu112599Small MsTwD*|noob 2y
General

My Gameplay

anybody interested in my funny gameplay? xDdownload a link and drop it in ur q3ut4 folder in demos.http://www.filedropper.com/20161027225802mstunlimitedut4turnpikets<a href=http://www.filedropper.com/20161027225802mstunlimitedut4turnpikets>&...
Member avatar small MsT*|Unlimited 2y
MsT*|Unlimited5975Small whyn0t 2y
Hi
General

Hi

HelloI am SplashingI am the Co-Leader of MsT*|??Nice to meet you all.I am inactive.I plan to get active again in about 2 months (when my exams end).I hope to get to know all of you soon.I will be active again!I will join the servers in about 2 mon...
Small Splashing! 2y
Splashing!132057Small MsTwD*|e-dog 2y
General

Merry Christmas! :)

Hey Guys I made this thread to wish You everything what is the best for each of You, happy, warm and peaceful Christmas. :)I hope that everyone will enjoy in this very nice day :)
Small MsTwD*|`BeSy`` 3y
MsTwD*|`BeSy``81413Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
General

Confused

Just wondering if I am at the right place as this seems pretty dead XD did the clan break down or is it still going?
Small AnonMessage 3y
AnonMessage183062Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
General

i want an unban ;)

Hello .. a lot of people here dont know me :'( but i am a realy realy old member of MsT clan and i am inactive as hell :ptoday i got bored from CSS so i tried to play some urt :) i joined sr8 server :) but never mind 2 sec later i was banneed by t...
Small ShadowGhost 3y
ShadowGhost163849Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
General

Hey!

Sup everyone! Some of you may know me, some other probably not! It s been a few weeks since i m spending time on this forum reading a bit of everything! And i kinda play a bit on your server so i was thinking why not say hi on their forum!So here ...
Small Juriska 3y
Juriska2722130Small Juriska 3y
General

Sry Guys

I'm very sorry about the mistake I made with the aliases... I didn't know what aliases were b4 my application so I asked my friend and he said it was the names of the ppl u knew from the game. Also when I put MsT*| in my name I did that after I wa...
Small FxNjssxl 3y
FxNjssxl61312Small kamm:* 3y
General

Want make MsT more popular? Read this Thread !!

Hey Guys here Besy ;)I was thinking how to make MsT more popular. I guess that my idea is good but I think that One of You said that earlier :)I know that everyone don't play only UrT, soo how about make a thread and poll which game You want se...
Small MsTwD*|`BeSy`` 3y
MsTwD*|`BeSy``173326Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
General

ExTaZz1 Why :/

No posts yet
ExTaZz10362No posts yet
General

Limbos Inactivity

Hi guys as of Saturday afternoon I will be inactive for 10 days because of family Problems. I'm really sorry about that. I'm going to be as active as this week after those 10 days again. Greetings <3
Small Limbos 3y
Limbos51150Small Limbos 3y
General

I BEAT HUGS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!

os as the title suggests, I BEAT FUCKFORFREE, wait I mean DRUGSFORFREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://imgur.com/9UMbViY
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc3807Small Panda`/PneX` 3y
General

Quick (Now your turn :D)

I cant find the post that quick said that he going inactive and leave mst so I can proof the first part(I guess that you deleted ur "inactive" post cause you understand that it was pretty dumb) :(1. Quick leave MsT, reason: Inactive and UrT is bor...
Member avatar small JohnKum 3y
JohnKum132761Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
General

Zombie server is back!

I have noticed that the zombie server for MsT I's back and I think the best way to get players on it is if we play it for a bit today.. because when players are searching through the menus they will see a few players playing and join. Let's get th...
Small Alegro / Mint 3y
Alegro / Mint91739Small Alegro / Mint 3y