Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
Off-Topic

[Pinned] What's your talent?

Hey all.I think it's time for MsT to strike back and show what we can do. But I also think it's time for every member to do something for MsT, so you don't feel left behind.Now this thread is about telling the other members what you can do, so we ...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*6035225Small MsTwD*|`BeSy`` 3y
Off-Topic

Let there be music

if i asked you what is you favorite music; what titles would jump into your mind first ?pick some and share with us here :)
Small whyn0t 2y
whyn0t2417557Small whyn0t 2y
Off-Topic

Hello

Soo, some weeks went by since i got re-registered on this page.Some might still know me, been in this clan once (or twice dunno), this is not meant to be an application =), just wanted to let you know that im happy to see all of this still running...
Member avatar small undead² 2y
undead²61362Small MsTwD*|e-dog 2y
Off-Topic

There we go again!Powertrip

When I was playing in KsL sr8 server, I defended a player because he got warned for "blocking" though he did use foul language, but being warned for blocking is just wrong. General decided to call MsT clan of noobs which was really uncalled for,...
Small Shinobi 3y
Shinobi122153Small Shinobi 3y
Off-Topic

Happy Birthday Phantasy!

Happy birthday Phantasy!It's now your time and your day.Have a great day.
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*2414745Small MsTwD*|BB`Q 3y
Off-Topic

MsT Videos

Hey i was thinking about puting a little project together for an MsT video Here's something that i did a while back in another clan ( all animations, acen logo, and music created by me)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-swq4Skz8
Small Shinobi 3y
Shinobi173292Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

The longest Thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The goal here is to keep on adding to the story using a minimum of two words to a maximum of six-------------------------------------...
Small Shinobi 3y
Shinobi217119944Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 3y
Off-Topic

Lets come back stronger

This is silly now, let me get some of your best demos. i need to start this YouTube business pronto. Don't want to waste time. Lets do it! *Off Topic: why am i in 1hw guild? i was never a 1hw member lol...
Small Shinobi 3y
Shinobi152229Small Shinobi 3y
1 2 3 4
Off-Topic

What's your dream ?

I am kinda mad to only see thread about UZ/PCW whereas i cant play.... :(So here i am to make a new thread!!My dream would be to travel all around the world and to discover countries, people......I would particulary like to go in australia.... &lt...
Small MsTwD*|Spawari 3y
MsTwD*|Spawari6837390Small MsTwD*|HugsForFree 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #7

U know what it is. Without further adoYou have two ropes. Each rope takes one hour to burn. These ropes are not identical, nor are they uniform; i.e. it does not necessarily take half an hour for half the rope to burn (if you have trouble visualiz...
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc4931Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #6

ALRIGHT MAGGOTS YOU KNOW THE DRILL DROP N' GIMMIE TWENNY!!!What runs outside most houses but never goes inside?
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc152762Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #5

Hello there kids... long time so see. Welcome to the narcissistic phase I gotta riddle for ya...What is something so fragile, that just by talking about it, we are able to break it?
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc4995Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

Hey!

i Dont know if this is The right Tread but never mind i wanna say Hi to my old friendsThen i wanna say sorry to Redbull becuz i diddnt showed up for the Pcw we decided. But i promise there will be Pcw between us and we'll have fun together.Ps: I ...
Small shad0w 3y
shad0w132253Small MsTwD*|e-dog 3y
Off-Topic

Leaving UrT Completely

Hello Folks,So after 9 years of playing i am bored and i accautly am not willing to fully invest my time in urt,i am in a difficult situation atm and i can't handle anything.this has nothing to do with any member here.i'll maybe once come back.idk...
Small Google 3y
Google112084Small Odin 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #4

ALRIGHT MAGGOTS READ CLOSELY! LIL PUNKS SH*TS ABOUT TO GET SERIOUS. NONE OF DAT EASY STUFF LIKE BEFORE. A REAL BRAIN-TEASER CAN BE FOUND BELOW, AND REMEMBER, IF YOU USE GOOGLE, YOU ARE A NUTLESS BITCH!What's something you don't own, but you can gi...
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc112068Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

kitten :)

Yoyo :P So since some people introduced themselves on our forum ima say something about me ;)So my real name is Dany I have many much <3 in computer stuff like programming (learning Python right now but I know some C++ etc. ah and I use Linux s...
Small agangofkittens 3y
agangofkittens163110Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #3

Boo hooo! Yall not smart. Just lucky! Don't get big heads. Ne vous emballez pas! Vous avez que de la chance!How can a horse jump higher than a house?
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc81506Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #1

Hi guys.How smart do you think you are?Think you pretty smart do you? Why not answer my riddle to find out?Q: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?You have 7 days to show me just how smart you are! Im waiting!
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc193481Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Off-Topic

So lonely :(

Everytime I get on late at night my time nobody is ever on :( And then MsT members say they never see me on the servers... xD
Small Alegro / Mint 3y
Alegro / Mint51227Small redbullzz 3y
Off-Topic

Riddle #2

What can be seen once in a second, once in a minute, once in a year, once in a century and once in a thousand years?
Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
MsTwD*|Gallacc101996Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y