Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Scrim Suggestions

1hW's Winter Grand Slam (1 v 1 Sr8 Only)

Hello guys..Just to reach you all i'm posting it here.If you are interested come participate. Link : http://www.1hw-urt.com/forum_threads/2297072
Small Arshi19 3y
Arshi193999Small MsTwD*|Teddy 3y
PCW
Scrim Suggestions

PCW

Anybody wants a pcw? I want to play with the MsT team :) Who wants? Redbullz can u find a match? :D
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
:{Per}: RexXxie61432Small Phantasyy 3y
Scrim Suggestions

MsT*| vs =KRH=

Hey MsT*| brothers ;) Here redbullz/ Nazzu Like u know I'm having help of our member spawari in Event Management and with his help and hsi ideas my job is being easier than before and I'm less stressed than before cause before I had to be in pc al...
Small redbullzz 3y
redbullzz71670Small MsTwD*|Gallacc 3y
Scrim Suggestions

MsT*| vs Per

Hey guys ;) What's up ?We will play a pcw against Per soon but Per clan is a realy organized clan planning pcw's and they must plan it 1 or 2 weeks before the pcw xD I will must enter in their "way" and for know wich day and hour is better for pla...
Small redbullzz 3y
redbullzz81671Small redbullzz 3y
Scrim Suggestions

MsT*| vs. :{Per}:

Hey guys! It's Rex :)I have a suggestion for a scrim, as you already can see. It's :{Per}: vs. MsT*|So yea, this is how we thought about it:-Teams either 4v4, 5v5 or 6v6-Time: http://doodle.com/w3cwhscpiikndqnz Please ONLY write down when you can ...
Small :{Per}: RexXxie 4y
:{Per}: RexXxie3322552Small :{Per}: RexXxie 3y
Scrim Suggestions

=KRH= 2015 1vs1 Tournament

Dear players,We proudly announce you the =KRH= 2015 1vs1 Tournament!It's a fun event, so there is no price to win, except some honor.In this 1vs1 event all weapons will be allowed and the matches will be played on official FS maps.The event will t...
Member avatar small Six 4y
Six193740Member avatar small DeStRoY 4y
1 2 3
Scrim Suggestions

Zombie server

Hey Guys, BeSy here :)I want to give some suggestion. I encourage everyone to post here any suggestion :)1. Let's try add at server something like gifts for good passe. Like 5 kills helmet, 10 kills medkit+ 1 more magazine at knife, 15 kills kevla...
Small MsTwD*|`BeSy`` 4y
MsTwD*|`BeSy``4125852Small MsTwD*|CrazY3 4y
1 2 3 4
Scrim Suggestions

The Clan Cup

Hello guys!1hW|special aka Arshi had the idea of making a cup with three clans: Most Wanted (MsT*|), One Hit WOnders (1hW|) and Alpha Centauri Foundation (-aCen.-).It will be 5vs5 (maybe sometimes a 6vs6 is possible, too), Sr8 Only and it will tak...
Small Odin 4y
Odin6640350Small MsTwD*|CrazY3 4y
Scrim Suggestions

Add few commends

Hey Guys :)I have some suggestion. Maybe LB could think about add some commends:In 20 lvl. There should be commend " lookup " and " nr_force ". Because if next map is bad sometimes people ask to change next map and They can't do this.Lvl 40: comme...
Small MsTwD*|`BeSy`` 4y
MsTwD*|`BeSy``91346Small Phantasyy 4y
Scrim Suggestions

LMS Christmas signup

Hey, phantasy here! I need everyone that is going to play the LMS Christmas Tournament to Write a comment below that they are gonna play and when they can. And You need to sign up here so we know exactly who is going to play. If you dont sign up h...
Small Phantasyy 4y
Phantasyy2810707Small Phantasyy 4y
Scrim Suggestions

Tournament Christmas LMS (continuation)

Hey, It's redbullZ :DI want talk about the tournament (;. Maybe I'm been a litlle anoying, but I need to know if I will plan or not the Tournament.The tournament is LMS in holidays Christmas. In good days, in 24th of Decemebr and 25th of December ...
Small redbullzz 4y
redbullzz142074Small redbullzz 4y
Scrim Suggestions

:{Per}: vs MsT*|

Hey all :D I'm redbullZ and I'm the event management. How I'm event Management i plan pcw's, tournaments and other events. This week I was talking with a Per member and I had a excellemt idea. Plan pcw's against Per. UTSC is very important and It'...
Small redbullzz 4y
redbullzz3320512Small :{Per}: RexXxie 4y
Scrim Suggestions

War ?

Is someone interested in an all weapons wars ? If it's possible to do...I'm thinking of some clan like Gore, GH, Per,...
Small MsTwD*|BB`Q 4y
MsTwD*|BB`Q101938Small redbullzz 4y
Scrim Suggestions

Weekly PCW against 1hW? (Sr8 Only)

Hi all!Amefuri (a member of 1hW) and me had the idea of introducing a weekly PCW between MsT*| and 1hW|.We always play Sr8 Only and mostly 4vs4, sometimes 3vs3 or 5vs5 (depending on the number of available players). We usually play on Sundays arou...
Small Odin 4y
Odin81321Member avatar small Pompidou 4y
Scrim Suggestions

PCW against 1hW (Sr8 Only)

Hi all!The clan One Hit Wonders (1hW) asked if we want to make a PCW today.It's Sr8 Only, 4vs4 or 5vs5 (depends on the number of available people) and ofc on 4.2.Time: Today, 19:30 - 20:30 GMTIf you want to participate, post a comment or message m...
Small Odin 4y
Odin111768Small SnoW 4y
Scrim Suggestions

PCW against SniperJum?

Hey guys.I think it's my turn to plan a match, though I might not participate.Well we never made the fight against Sniperjum so I thought why not do it now?If you want to play then tell me that you want and at which times you're ready (may be your...
Small MsTwD*|Quick'* 4y
MsTwD*|Quick'*91633Small Phantasyy 4y
Page 1